I. Procedures for inked fingerprint card submission
A. Fingerprint Documents
B. Fingerprint Tools
C. Fingerprint Data
- Each fingerprint card must contain the following information. If any of these items is not included on a card, it will be returned.
- SON/UID: Each regulated party must enter its SON (submitting office number) or UID (unique identification). If a regulated party does not have an SON or UID, contact NATA Compliance Services at 1.800.788.3210 or 1.703.842.5317 or email info@NATACS.aero.
- SOI/PID: TD26 or as appropriate.
- ORI: USTSAFS0Z
- NAM: Full name of applicant being fingerprinted
- AKA: Aliases of applicant
- DOB: Date of birth of applicant
- CTZ: Citizenship (country, not state) from NCIC codes
- Sex: Sex of applicant
- Race: Race of applicant
- HGT: Height of applicant
- WGT: Weight of applicant
- Eyes: Eye color of applicant
- Hair: Hair color of applicant
- POB: Place of birth (state if US or Mexico, country otherwise) from NCIC codes
- SOC: Social security number of applicant. If none, contact the TSC for instructions
- Residence: Address (full) of applicant
- Employer: Employer name and address of applicant
- Signature of applicant (missing will result in rejection)
- Signature and date of official taking fingerprints (missing will result in rejection)
- If reprint, write the case number in the OCA block
D. 2 Card Submission REQUIRED
- Each flight training candidate MUST have two sets of fingerprint cards collected and submitted. One card submissions will be rejected by the Fingerprint Processing Center.
NOTE: Practice quality control before sending fingerprint cards. Data must be legible and complete (type or print using blue or black ink).